- Two length options (shorts and pants)
- Three sleeve options (racerback tank, short, long)
- Optional hood and Pockets
Elastic Hem Hack (pictured in the cover photo)
- Lengthening and shortening instructions
- Clear photos and easy to understand instructions
- Layered pattern pieces so you can print only the size you want
Trimless pages for at home printing
- A0 for large scale printing
Projector File for paperless cutting
- Confident Beginner Skill Rating
Knits with good drape and good recovery such as rayon spandex french terry, bamboo knit, brushed poly, sweater knit. Fabric must have at least 50% stretch. Stretch gauge provided on the first page of pattern pieces. If you are not familiar on how to use a stretch gauge, information can be found on the blog here.
Shorts - Cotton Spandex French Terry
Pants - French Terry
Elastic Waist Option - 1/2" Elastic.
Drawstring Option - Drawstring cord, 1"x3" piece of interfacing.
Optional - clear elastic for tank.
You are purchasing a digital PDF sewing pattern which can be downloaded immediately after purchase. You are not purchasing a finished garment.
You may create sewn items for sale in small quantities. The Call it a Day pattern and all images are the property of Striped Swallow Designs and are copyrighted. Any reproduction of this pattern in part or whole is strictly prohibited.
Want to share your Call it a Day creations? Use the #ssdcallitaday hash tag.