- Two length options (hip and boho)
- Optional Thumbhole Cuffs and Pockets
- Zipper installation with facing for a professional finish
- Blog post on omitting the zipper (Cardigan Hack)
- Lengthening and shortening instructions
- Clear photos and easy to understand instructions
- Layered pattern pieces so you can print only the size you want
Trimless pages for at home printing
- A0 for large scale printing
Projector File for paperless cutting
- Intermediate Skill Rating
Knits such as spandex french terry, poly rayon spandex, cotton lycra, and sweater knit. Stable knits such as ponte, liverpool and scuba may also be used.
*For stable fabrics the cardigan may be shorter while fabrics with a lot of drape will be longer.
Required - separating zipper (sizes can be located on the size chart).
Optional - Lightweight fusible interfacing, wash away wonder tape (highly recommended for the zipper).
The After the Rain is also available in Women's and bundled together here .
You are purchasing a digital PDF sewing pattern which can be downloaded immediately after purchase. You are not purchasing a finished garment.
You may create sewn items for sale in small quantities. The After the Rain pattern and all images are the property of Striped Swallow Designs and are copyrighted. Any reproduction of this pattern in part or whole is strictly prohibited.
Want to share your After the Rain creations? Use the #ssdaftertherain hash tag.