- Three sleeve options (short, 3/4 or long)
- Two finishing options (peplum or hemmed)
- Lengthening and shortening instructions
- Clear photos and easy to understand instructions
- Layered pattern pieces so you can print only the size you want
Trimless pages for at home printing
- A0 for large scale printing
Projector File for paperless cutting
- Confident Beginner Skill Rating
Knits such as rayon spandex, rayon spandex french terry, double or single brushed poly, bamboo, modal, light-medium weight jersey, hacci, light weight sweater knits.
Double Brushed Poly
Fusible Interfacing - Placket
Buttons/Snaps: 3-5 per top, 3/8" buttons or size 16 snaps
The Sweetbriar is also available in Girls' and bundled together here.
You are purchasing a digital PDF sewing pattern which can be downloaded immediately after purchase. You are not purchasing a finished garment.
You may create sewn items for sale in small quantities. The Sweetbriar pattern and all images are the property of Striped Swallow Designs and are copyrighted. Any reproduction of this pattern in part or whole is strictly prohibited.
Want to share your Sweetbriar creations? Use the #ssdsweetbriar hash tag.